These twenty-two (22) PDF emergency planning and response forms can be maintained on computer, sent by email, and printed out to be completed as traditional paper forms. PDF files permit instant and infinite replication of critical forms. Any system that can download the free Adobe reader can use the product.
1. Preparedness Planning Worksheet - A guide to the initial assessment of
threats and vulnerability. evacuation, shelter-in-place, relocation, and
2. Hazard Survey - A concise audits of processes, products, and proximity
3. Public Relations Exposure Survey - Critical issues generated by
hazards, decision, action taken, or events
4. Risk Perception Worksheet - Establishes rationale public relations
planning priorities based on psychometric assessment of risk -- e.g the fear
and uncertainty provoked specific hazard
5. Personnel Survey -- Details individuals by knowledge, skills, and
6. Resource Survey - Description of resources and equipment available
7. Special Need Survey - Inventory of people, resources, and facilities
needed to meet medical and other special needs during emergency.
8. Shelter/Reception Area Survey - Facilities and their characteristics
including such things as feeding and sleeping space, bathing facilities, and
9. Carriers - Information on cars fleets, trucks, trains, ships, and
10. Routes - Information on roads, air and rail corridors, and waterways
along with detours, maintenance, debris removal, towing, and traffic control
11. Notification - Creates a 3-tier cascading "call-up" system with
primary and alternate responders each level.
12. Alerts/ Warnings - Standard for message preparation and dissemination
designed to attract greatest attention and motivate the greatest call to
13. Casualties - Tracks persons evacuated, displaced, sheltered, injured,
missing, and killed.
14. Preliminary Damage Assessment - Facilitates "windshield" surveys of
destruction to public buildings and private dwelling estimating recovery
times and costs.
15. Situation Report - Reliable, standardized report presenting time and
location of events, responses taken, and actions pending.
16. Issue Brief - A concise description of events, key discussion points,
likely questions, and related supporting materials, others likely to be
speaking on the subject.
17. New Media & Public Inquiry Report - Allows description of news
coverage, rumors, and /or public inquiries for a specific date and time
18. News Media Request - Logs news media request and actions taken to
meet those requests.
19. Rumor Control, Telephone, Email Inquiries - Permits description of
rumors and general inquiries received from the public via telephone, fax,
20. Print & Wire Service Analysis - Guides critical review and appraisal
of print media coverage, analysis and commentary.
21. Radio & Television, Internet Analysis -- Guides critical review and
appraisal of radio and television coverage, commentary as well as web log -
"Blog" - communications.
22. Emergency News Release - A standardized format for preparing news and
information for dissemination to the media and public.