PREPAREDNESS PLANNING _______________________________________________
Emergency Response, Continuity of Operation, and Crisis Communication Planning
PASE planning projects cover emergency operations, business continuity, impact analysis and crisis communications. PASE clients include:
- ElderServe Inc., Louisville, KY.
- Motorola Corporation, Schaumberg, IL.
- CN Marine, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
- Middlesex County Office of Emergency Preparedness,
New Brunswick, NJ
Audits, Debriefings, Evaluations
PASE studies and analyses focus on what could go wrong and what went wrong. They explore plans, procedures, policies and processes to determine successes and failures. They assess need for and application of human, material and financial resources in prevention, mitigation, planning, response and recovery. Organization structure, lines of communication, policies and procedures, personnel, planning, funding and training are examined. Interviews, focus groups, questionnaires, and document analyses are employed. Projects include:
- Analysis and Recommendations”, NYNEX Crisis Communications In the Wake of the World Trade Center Bombing, February 1994.
- Metropolitan Hospital Coordinating Council Mass Casualty Exercise, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources -- Review of operations following hunting and fishing treaty right negotiations
For information on any PASE preparedness planning services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call